Dragonball Z Silhouettes
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

My GM app.

2 posters

Go down

My GM app. Empty My GM app.

Post  Phantom Tue Feb 22, 2011 12:22 pm

In game name: Phantom.

Previous EXP: DBGT Glorious Redemption (Level 4 out of 6), DBZ Universal Destruction 2, (9 out of 10), DBZ Ultimate Redemption (3-4 out of 6), DBZ Warriors Reborn (3 out of 6), DBZ Warriors United (Went from 2-3-4-5 out of 6), Naruto Origins of the Ninja (Idk my admin level on that but its not a playable game anymore.), There is a few more I just can't seem to remember there names.

Why we should pick you: As you see above I have quite a bit of exp. I have never been known to abuse, and i never plan to. I know some of the players and GMs on HR from diffrent games, such as Daivon, Doobert ( the GMs i know from dif games) Mastermargt and his brothers from diffrent games. I am very friendly but do not except racism sexual jokes etc. I haven't played HR long but i know quite a bit about it and I know daivon and doobert will help me.

About me: Im a 19 year old who likes to play basketball, skate board, and read about some greek mythology.

My email address if you want it curtiskeisling@hotmail.com

Thanks for reading, I hope you enjoyed

Phantom

Back to top Go down

My GM app. Empty Re: My GM app.

Post  chanelbags179 Thu Nov 24, 2011 3:59 am

replica designer bags This awesome
designer inspired handbags Really cool feeling
air max 2012 Wear comfortable
nike shox turbo It very cheap
men puma shoes What are you waiting
air max 90 Do not miss