Dragonball Z Silhouettes
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Application for GM position

Go down

Application for GM position Empty Application for GM position

Post  Yellowmc Wed Dec 09, 2009 11:07 am

Hey,

I would like to apply for GM, not for personal gain, not for bragging rights but to simply help the game move forward. I have been a Byond member for many, many years and recently left on a hiatus. I returned to find Naruto had taken over and that many of the popular DBZ games had been abandoned due to the loss of demand.

This game however has something different about it, I understand a variety of games are using the same source but the game strikes me as different. Only thing it lacks is an active community and a few game changing ideas.

I'm not one to brag but I bring a lot to the table, firstly, as a GM I would help get rid of this forum which is infested with adverts and is essentially non-functioning. I own a dedicated server (business use) and I could quite easily create a website and forum free of ads and completely customized to the game. Secondly, the same server can be used to host the game with better latency for users worldwide.

I can code, had been doing it for years and I know my way around. My main areas of expertise are problem solving and logical thinking, one and the same some say but it comes into great use when looking for and finding a solution to bugs and loops.

Ideas are another valuable tool and I have plenty, at this point in time I see a few cracks in the gameplay which spoil it, together as a team we can overcome it.

This is the conclusion to my application, I hope it is considered in the right manner and thank you for reading.

Yellowmc

Back to top Go down

Application for GM position Empty Re: Application for GM position

Post  Yellowmc Wed Dec 09, 2009 4:35 pm

also my email is yellowmc@gmail.com

Yellowmc

Back to top Go down